Roof Maintenance Contracts
Make sure you stay up to date on your roof maintenance to avoid larger problems down the road.
Roof maintenance and inspection programs make good business sense for property owners and facility managers. Many times the reactive approach is taken, as leaks are repaired after the damage has been done to both the roof as well as the interior and structure of the building. To achieve longer roof life and lower costs and headaches, a preventative maintenance contract is a strong recommendation.
A typical maintenance program includes the following services:
- Clean all roof drains, scuppers, and gutters
- Clean roof areas where standing water forms
- Repair membrane damage from punctures
- Inspection at all seams and joints
- Re-secure any loose gutters or downspouts
- Apply caulk to roof areas as needed
To inquire about a maintenance contract for your building, contact us for your free, no obligation estimate.